Finally ~ at last ~ my holiday book list! Just a few things to inspire the mind or delight the eye:
* new fiction: People of the Book (by Geraldine Brooks)
* new non-fiction: Beatrix Potter (fascinating woman!)
* pure eye candy: Lanvin (proves why Paris never goes out of style)
* photo obsessed: Photobooth (by Babette Hines)
* more photo obsessed: The Art of the American Snapshot (winner of the 2007 Barr Award)
* creature comforts: The Private House
* inspired meals: Abel & Cole cookbook (full of great recipes and gorgeous photos ~ ever wonder what to do with all those strange things at the farmers' market?)
I will try to add to this as the week goes by ~ and would of course love to hear your suggestions as well.
Happy reading! Cheers!