Wednesday, September 21, 2011

the sound of silence

Hello my old friends! Sorry to have been so long absent. September always greets one with a whirlwind of activity and storm of projects.

The gentleman and I have been busy putting the final touches on a certain "project" and I hope to reveal some details to you soon. It has been a ton of work and is certainly the biggest online venture (hint, hint) I have ever been involved with (besides this blog of course!). And hopefully when it is done, I'll be able to get back here more regularly.

I have been posting over on Instagram however (@jcbphoto) . . . if you don't have an iPhone (or Instagram), you can follow me online here. And the gentleman too ! ! !

Hope you are all well.

Cheers.

6 comments:

Style Court said...

The suspense is building!

Pigtown*Design said...

can't wait to find out.

miss ya!

Anonymous said...

my breath is bated, darling! KDM

The Down East Dilettante said...

suspense is killing me!

JBR said...

Oh where, oh where has Janet's blog gone? Oh when, oh when will she post again? Oh what, oh what is the big secret?

Janet said...

Soon, soon, my friends!

Mr. R ~ I know, I know! Life has been so busy lately. But, I do hope to get back on track next week. :)