Wednesday, November 14, 2007

food and friends

This time of year my thoughts tend to turn to food and friends ~ two things for which I am exceedingly thankful. In that vein, here some of my favorite food links (whose photographs, recipes, and words never fail to inspire):

* 101 Cookbooks
* Tea and Cookies
* Whipped
* Orangette

And of course, I couldn't live without epicurious!

For those of you who love vintage cookbooks, The Janice Bluestein Longone Culinary Archive at the University of Michigan is a wonderful resource. See also their online digital archive ~ Feeding America: The Historic American Cookbook Collection.

(P.S. Miss G ~ do recognize where these photographs were taken?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do indeed recognize the photographs! Who knew that one of my perpetual challenges at work could look so incredibly romantic ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your "shout out" to Whipped. I am excited to discover your site too - beautiful and clean and relaxing...

Anonymous said...

The lone shank of ham in the smokehouse would not be as romantic. What a fantastic still life. KDM