Tuesday, November 13, 2007

holding on to autumn

I feel like I am desperately trying to hang onto Fall. It was so long in coming, and now ~ *poof* ~ Thanksgiving is almost here (and well, then...Christmas)!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend (a long one for some of you). A quick update on the historic house tours ~ we had hoped to get up to Philadelphia last weekend, but a combination of insane schedules and extreme fatigue led us to postpone. I feel terrible that we haven't been able to get around to very many houses this Fall, but I promise some good ones in the Spring. In the mean time, here is something fun to quench your "house tour" thrist. I bookmarked it several months ago, and just stumbled across it again (I forget where I learned about it, so forgive me for not crediting you).

No comments: