Tuesday, March 8, 2011

winter blues


Now. . . where were we? It has been a while, I know. Still sorting through photographs from England. These bits of blue and green make me happy ~ from this beautiful place. An idyllic refuge on a chilly winter afternoon.

Life is busy, but never too busy for some history:

* Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Vaccines
* the Hawthornes kept a joint diary (their children scribbled in it!)
* and a 350-year-old witch trial diary goes digital

There is more to come from London. And a house tour is in the works.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Karena said...

Janet wonderful images and I will check the links!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come enter my Artful Giveaway!

Style Court said...

The Petersham logo made me smile. Thanks for sharing the blues and greens.

smilla4blogs said...

Beautiful light on those delicate fronds! Lovely photography!

Pigtown*Design said...

Did you LOVE Petersham??? Can't wait for the house tour.