Monday, January 28, 2008

branches

It's a grey January day in Washington, and I am wishing either for a big snow (which never seems to come)...or a spring that is still a ways off. But...I have lots of inspiration to share this week, so after today I will give you a break from my photographs. And, as the one-year anniversary of this blog approaches, I have been thinking of ways to celebrate...but more on that later this week too.

I hope you all had a good weekend. Did you see this article in The New York Times on Sunday? Just goes to prove that there are still treasures out there to be found. Cheers! And happy Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great article - fascinating story! I love these long lost treasure stories. And Mr. Capa was a hottie too...

Pigtown*Design said...

Keep posting your photos. THey're beautiful and so peaceful.

It was such an interesting article.