Tuesday, February 19, 2008

back home

Hello all! I am back home. I loved, loved Scandinavia, but am so happy to be sleeping in my own bed. I spent two weeks in Denmark and Sweden (with a quick trip to Munich thrown in!). While I was working most of the time, I did have time to explore museums, see a few sights, and meet some wonderful relatives! Can't wait to share all of this with you, but have not had any time to work on my own photographs (and there are hundreds). So, I will instead leave you with one of my favorite finds ~ the work of Susanne Wellm, a Danish photographer. For more of her photographs, see here ~ and for more wonderful Danish photography, see here.

See you tomorrow...!

(images: Susanne Wellm)

1 comment:

Pigtown*Design said...

Welcome back Janet! Can't wait to see your pix!