It was so hard to leave Edith and Christian and my cozy little room in Copenhagen. But Sweden beckoned, and soon I was on a train speeding through some of the most gorgeous, pristine landscapes I have ever seen. I have always wanted to visit Stockholm, and it did not disappoint ~ so full of wonderful things to explore. Here are some of my favorites:
* Clas på Hörnet (my little hotel "on the corner")
* Nordiska Museet (gorgeous art and crafts)
* Oleana (to splurge a little)
* The Sweden Bookshop (more books!)
* Svenskt Tenn (ahhh...sigh)
But, most of all, I just loved wandering. Of course, I was the only one crazy enough to be out in the cold.