Monday, January 26, 2009

close to home 3

Just chasing shadows these days. The sun was out this weekend and warmed things just enough to make a sunday morning walk bearable. It was followed by lots of stitching and hot cocoa. Winter is really beginning to wear me down ~ it has been so cold, and we haven't had nearly enough snow to make it interesting!

Ah, well, here are a couple things to warm the soul:

* Leigh Beisch (click on personal)
* and Orla Kiely for Target (okay, I am a little behind on this one!)

Cheers and happy monday!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Oh, the Orla stuff looks fun - I'll have to keep my eyes out for it! I need new kitchen towels...

Anonymous said...

You don't want the snow. Believe me.
(says the girl waiting for the 6 to 9 inches they are forecasting for tonight). Thanks for the light and shadow!

Pigtown*Design said...

I was waiting in line in Target the other day and the way the sun was shining through my cart was lovely... when i'd move the cart back and forth, the shadow patterns looked like a kaleidascope. i would have taken pix, but......