Friday, January 2, 2009

trouvée: looking back

Found on eBay ~ a little birthday treat to myself. Not inscribed...but perhaps that makes it all the more intriguing!

Looking back on 2008, it was a good year ~ full of adventures and wonderful new friends. Here are a few things I am looking forward to in 2009:

* Transitional States
* a new appointment book (trying to keep it all organized!)
* a subscription to Gourmet (part of my resolution to cook more)
* a year of photography exhibitions
* some new adventures (here's a hint about the next one)
* and bringing you all along with me in this space!

Thank you all for reading...and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

ArchitectDesign™ said...

Happy New Year! I love gourmet - one of my resolutions is to cook more as well :-)

Anonymous said...

What a charming image. Happy New Year to you and I hope you enjoy all the things on your list and more! cgb

Inkslinger said...

Oooh! Gorgeous photo.