Tuesday, May 20, 2008

under the piles

This is what my desk looks like right now. There are piles. And piles. Mortgage applications, financial statements, loan agreements. But if all goes to plan, tomorrow I will be a homeowner and it will all be worth it. So exciting, and soooo scary! Also buried somewhere under all those papers is my blogging inspiration. It is tucked away safely, and I know it will turn up eventually. So until then, please excuse my absence. I'll leave you with a piece in The Brooklyn Rail that I enjoyed. Cheers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so exciting!!!! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

You know I will be thinking about you all day!!! Good luck...and "Mabrouk" and bundles of love xo, Mom

Home Subjects said...

Cannot wait to see the new place!! Congratulations.

Style Court said...

Congrats Janet!

Sabina said...

Wow, that's incredibly exciting!! Good luck to you!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!Yeahs and congrats.
glp

Anonymous said...

I'm so looking forward to seeing the new place which I'm sure will be EVEN more glorious than you're current one! Congratulations!!! MIR