Wednesday, May 14, 2008

up on the roof

One of my favorite places is the roof of my apartment building. I love sipping wine up there in the evening, and watching the sun set over Georgetown...as it slips below the horizon, the town houses below come aglow with magic light. My cares slip away...just like the lyrics of that old Carole King song.

Big changes are afoot in my life (all good!) and the next week will be rather hectic. So, please forgive me if I stop by here less frequently in the coming days.

Oh, doesn't this look fabulous?

P.S. I loved getting all of your dandelion comments last week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do have the best rooftop of anyone I know. One of my favorite places too! Good luck with your exciting and challenging week! cgb

Pigtown*Design said...

I love the Drifters version of the song!

Sabina said...

That does look fabulous!! Great photo - what a wonderful view!!Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - KDM

Anonymous said...

The photo makes me homesick for DC! MIR

Anonymous said...

what a fabulous, relaxing post.